• Name/ Logo on all promotional materials, press releases, flyers, newsletters etc.
• Table set up at event • Recognition at event (representative to welcome participants)
• Opportunity to include company material in gift bags • Logo/website link on LFL website
• Name/Logo on event signage • Recognition at event • Opportunity to include company material in gift bags • Logo/ website link on LFL website
• Name/Logo on event signage • Opportunity to include company material in gift bags • Logo/ website link on LFL website
"We are all in, are you?"
Since its inception in 2012, Leaders for Life, Inc. Community Center has worked to ensure that am Newark residents nave access to high-quality year around After school activities for youth 8-15, Alternative High School 16 -25, and mentoring for boys and young men 10-19 years of age. Specifically, targeting boys and young men that are less privileged, our mission is to improve the quality of life and access to opportunities for disenfranchised youths by providing training, support, and resources that result in success in their lives and careers. By providing mentoring opportunities to young men & boys Leaders for Life will continue to provide support & guidance for the next generation of leaders.
Leaders for Life, Inc. is a non-profit organization founded by a native resident of the city of Newark